Dawn Dubriel is an independent, award-winning filmmaker, published author, and certified iBooks Author Professional, with distinction. She is passionate about the Renaissance of Florence, Italy, as well as the neo~renaissance of technology, which she has combined with her love of humanities and travel to create The Medici Renaissance in Florence and The Five Treasures of Florida, Volume I.
She recently published a Florida travel guide, The Five Treasures of Florida, and plans on releasing her latest book, Your Key to Paris, in December, 2018.
The Salt Life encompasses her personal philosophy: “There is nothing that salt water cannot cure (sweat, tears, or the sea).”
- Speaker at Digital Book World, 2018
- 2017 iBA Award: Best Book of the Year, Exhibit or Event Companion 2017
- 2016 iBA Award: Best Book of the Year in Educational History (2016 finalist)
- Apple Certified Teacher 2016
- Certified iBooks Author Professional with Distinction
- 1st Place Winner | Toastmaster’s Table Topics Dec. 2013: That Christmas-y Feeling | Office Depot Corporate Headquarters
- 2nd Place Winner | Toastmaster’s Table Topics Nov. 2013: Life Lessons | Office Depot Corporate Headquarters
- 1st Place Winner | Lavazza’s International competition The Italian Experience 2013 (free trip to Italy, whoohoo!)
- Best Documentary | Palm Beach International Film Festival Voices in Local Film 2012
- Nominated for New Times Mastermind Award in 2009, and again in 2010
- 1st Place Winner | Florida Atlantic University’s Student Services video competition 2010
- 1st Place Winner | City Link Magazine: Best Art, Music, Film, event in South Florida 2009
- 1st Place Winner | ArtServe’s Red Eye Film Competition 2008