The Salt Life encompasses her personal philosophy: “There is nothing that salt water cannot cure (sweat, tears, or the sea).” ~ Isak Dinesen
She works hard every day to realize her dreams of merging the adventures of the Salt Life with the comforts and happiness in La Dolce Vita. Her family and friends mean the world to her.
Currently recommends these books: The Saint, the Surfer, and the CEO by Robin Sharma. Pretty much anything by Robin Sharma!
Always recommends music by Yanni and Sade.
#HomeGoals: an Aframe cabin in the woods.
- Featured on the front page of University Business in June, 2019
- Speaker at Digital Book World, 2018
- 2017 iBA Award: Best Book of the Year, Exhibit or Event Companion 2017 – The Five Treasures of Florida
- 2016 iBA Award: Best Book of the Year in Educational History (2016 finalist) – The Medici Renaissance in Florence
- Apple Certified Teacher 2016
- Certified iBooks Author Professional with Distinction
- 1st Place Winner | Toastmaster’s Table Topics Dec. 2013: That Christmas-y Feeling | Office Depot Corporate Headquarters
- 2nd Place Winner | Toastmaster’s Table Topics Nov. 2013: Life Lessons | Office Depot Corporate Headquarters
- 1st Place Winner | Lavazza’s International competition The Italian Experience 2013 (free trip to Italy; Whoo Hoo!)
- Best Documentary | Palm Beach International Film Festival Voices in Local Film 2012 – Girl’s Guide to Travel in Paris
- Nominated for New Times Mastermind Award in 2009, and again in 2010
- 1st Place Winner | Florida Atlantic University’s Student Services video competition 2010
- 1st Place Winner | City Link Magazine: Best Art, Music, Film, event in South Florida 2009
- 1st Place Winner | ArtServe’s Red Eye Film Competition 2008 – The Chainletter