“Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care.” ~ Theodore Roosevelt
With unwavering zeal, I facilitate leadership development classes and conferences, deliver multimedia learning materials, and collaboratively consult with business partners to strategize and achieve organizational goals.
I am a doctoral student in Andragogy (adult learning), have two masters degrees (digital media and educational leadership), and am a graduate of The Los Angeles Film School in the heart of Hollywood, CA.
I am also certified in the following:
• Insights Discovery client practitioner;
• Ken Blanchard’s Situational Leadership:
• Designed Learning’s Flawless Consulting 1;
• Axonify Expert’s Content, Reporting, and Admin;
• Online Learning Consortium’s Instructional Design Mastery Series;
• Quality Matters: Rubric + Designing Your Online Course;
• iBooks Author Professional with Distinction; and
• Apple Teacher.
I’ve written and published five media-rich Apple Books, spoken at national conferences for adult learning and digital publishing (AAACE and DBW), and earned the cover story of University Business June 2019 issue for “instruction production”.
The training materials I have developed for both corporate and academic organizations are proprietary and cannot be featured on my website, yet several examples of other projects can be seen, below…